Instructions for Abstract Submittal
NEAPMS offers re-certification credits for conference attendees at our annual conference. To do so our presenters must provide complete information on the presentations and/or posters they plan to present in advance.
Note: The 2014 Abstract Submittal process is now closed.
Presenter's must provide the following information in their abstract submission:
- Name, title, and professional affiliation
- Address, telephone, fax, and email address
- Paper should be about 250 words, explaining purpose, approach, results, and management implications, as appropriate.
- Be specific enough to allow independent evaluation of the professional value of the presentation or poster. This will encourage conference attendance when we make the program abstracts available, and will help gain re-certification credit for attendees.
- Presentations should be supported by reasonable data analysis and be of a quality that will stand up to the rigors required to gain recertifi- cation credits for attendees.
- Paper should either be saved as a MicroSoft® Word® document, using Times New Roman, 12pt font or pasted into the body of the submission email.
The submission deadline is September 30, 2013.
Abstracts and biographies with the required information should be sent to NEAPMS Program Coordinator Marc Bellaud at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Aquatic Control Technology
11 John Road
Sutton, MA 01590-2509
Presentations are assigned 30-minute time slots. PowerPoint presentations on USB Flash Drives are expected unless other arrangements are made in advance. Participants should prepare for a 20-25 minute presentation with 5-10 minutes for discussion/questions.