- Program Recognition- listing in the annual meeting program
- Website Recognition-listing on the society website with link to sponsor’s website
- One (1) Annual, Individual NEAPMS Membership
- One (1) Registration for the NEAPMS Annual Meeting
- Exhibit Space (if needed)
- One (1) business card ad in each Nor’easter Newsletter
Conference Registration includes:
- Tuesday afternoon workshop(s) w/ refreshment break (dinner on your own)
- Wednesday Conference Program w/ refreshment breaks, breakfast, lunch, banquet
- Thursday Conference Program w/ refreshment breaks, breakfast and lunch
Membership in the Northeast Aquatic Plant Management Society entitles you to:
- Vote at the Annual Business Meeting
- Serve as an officer/board member
- Nomination for a position on the Board of Directors
- Receive regular email notifications/industry updates
- Serve on Society committees
- Receive a bi-annual copy of Nor’Easter, the newsletter of the NEAPMS
- Exhibit space includes a 6-foot table and electrical hook-up (upon request)
- Space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibits that focus on plant management products and education are encouraged.
The exhibitor agrees to protect, save and keep NEAPMS forever harmless from any damages or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned by the negligence of the exhibitor as well as strictly adhere to and comply with the applicable terms and conditions in this agreement and further the exhibitor shall at all times protect, indemnify, and hold harmless the NEAPMS against and from any and all loss, cost, damage, and liability of expense arising from or out of or by any reason of any accident or other occurrence.